Diablo 4 Environmental Art Supervisor Resigns

Eric Wiley, the environment art supervisor of the Diablo 4 team, announced his resignation. He joined the team in March 2018, more than six years ago.

In a resignation statement published on LinkedIn, Eric Wiley said: "Today is my last day at Blizzard. I am honored to have worked with some of the most talented people in the industry for nearly 6 and a half years. Thank you to everyone on the Diablo team who has been a part of my journey, I am very grateful to you! Contributing to Diablo 4 has been the highlight of my career so far. I wish you all the best and can't wait to see what you will do next!"

In response to this, players lamented: "There is really no problem with the art of this game."

 "All the people who do things are gone!"

Diablo 4 team



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Several Details that Veteran Players often Overlook in Sea of Thieves

Diablo 4 Season 5: The Epic Rework of Harlequin Crest and What to Expect

Treasures Available to Gold Hoarders in Sea of Thieves